Young Persons phone meeting
Are your thoughts and actions around food and eating something that make you think you are different from other people?
Take a minute and ask yourself these questions
1. Do you eat in response to any kind of feelings? Either good or bad?
2. Does your behaviour around food make y o u unhappy?
3. Do es your need to interact with food isolate you from your social life?
4. Do you eat normally in front of other people but binge when you are alone?
5. After a binge, do you go to extremes to get rid of the food?
6. Do you find yourself ignoring school friends an d family because all you can think aboutis food and your weight?
7. Do you dread and resent other people commenting on your body and your food?
Host: Foothill Intergroup
Monday 7:00PM PST (10:00PM EST) - Speaker Meeting
Tuesday 6:00PM PST (9:00 M EST) - Big Book Study
Wednesday 5:00PM PST (8:00PM EST) - Meditation
Thursday 4:00PM PST (7:00PM EST) - For Today
Friday 8:00 PM PST (11:00PM EST) - OA Online Literature
Saturday 11:00AM PST (2:00PM EST) - Voices Of Recovery
Join Meeting: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/
Phone: (605) 313-5111
Access Code: 713988
Online Meeting ID: ypoafoothill
If you would like to receive our latest NEWS please subscribe below.